MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:38:53 -0400
Beginning on Monday Sept. 23 and continuing for several days the following
Maine State Library staff will be moving to the Reed School in Hallowell so
that asbestos removal may take place in the 3d floor offices and conference
room.  It is expected that we will move back into our current locations
before the end of January 03.  Please be patient with us Monday-Wed. of next
week as we (and our telephones and computers) will be in transit.

Collection Services (Louise Hinkley and staff - Acquisitions, Cataloging,
Processing; Card Service)
Edna Comstock
Sylvia Norton
John Clark
Felicia Kennedy
Cheryl Ramsay
David Warren
Lev Sherman
Bonnie Dwyer

ILL will be located on the first floor with Outreach Services
Linda Lord will be in Ben Keating's office.
Ben Keating will be in Sue Quirion's office
Dawna Leavitt and Jane Rioux are already located on the 2d floor
Alan Fecteau is located on the first floor in Archives.

ALL TELEPHONE NUMBERS WILL REMAIN THE SAME.
Wish us luck! :-)

Linda H. Lord
Director, Library Development
Maine State Library