MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:20:22 -0500
For those of you who are getting anxious to do your ATM 471s.  The
information you need for the filing is in an informational letter which was
sent out recently to your Superintendent.  I have put the web address for it
below.  Please call if you have other related questions we can help with.

  www.state.me.us/education/edletrs/2003/ilet/ilet24.
<http://www.state.me.us/education/edletrs/2003/ilet/ilet24.htm> htm

For those still looking to connect with the E-Rate Team for on-site
assistance,  we have scheduled an E-rate Work Session at Rockland Public
Library for December 3rd (weather permitting) from 2-4pm.  There will also
be a session in Calais on December 12th (again, weather permitting) at
Calais Free Library from 2:30-4:30pm.  In the event that the weather is not
good on either of these days, we will send an email message to our E-Rate
list cancelling the session.  Please also feel free to call the 800 number
to confirm the viability of either session.  You may use that same number
1-800-322-8899 to let us know that you plan to attend either session.

Several new documents will be available on the Erate Web page
(www.state.me.us/msl/erate.htm <http://www.state.me.us/msl/erate.htm> )
tomorrow.  Please feel free to download them and use them, modify them
and/or let us know how to improve them.  One of them is a timeline that I
will be updating every month so that it shows when form deadlines fall.  The
second is a tracking sheet that provides you a place to list dates of
important paperwork and figure deadlines.  It is intended to be copies and
placed with each application as it progresses through the process.

FInal note Letters of Agency, 479 forms and Year 2003 reports were due in
our office last week.  We will be publishing a list of those Districts and
Libraries that have not yet responded on the web site in a day or two.  Make
sure you aren't on it.....  Edna

Edna M. Comstock, E-Rate Team
Coordinator Learning and Technology Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
1-800-322-8899 or 207-287-5620