MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 09:35:06 -0400
AS a follow up to Sylvia's message below, please call Sylvia (287-5620) or
email her ([log in to unmask]) if you plan to attend this
orientation in Belfast on Aug. 20.

Unless at least 25 people are registered, it will not be financially
feasible for us hold this event. (Travel expenses for presenters, rental fee
for Hutchison Center, etc.)

We should make a decision by July 19.  Please, please let Sylvia know on or
before July 19 if you plan to attend.  We loved doing this last year and
attendees evaluated this day as very informative and helpful.  If this year
does not work out, we will certainly offer this again next summer.  Thanks
to all.  Linda

Linda H. Lord
Director, Library Development
Maine State Library