MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:46:10 -0500
First, remember that the 471 filing window is still open.  It closes at
midnight on Feb. 6th

Second, thanks everybody for helping us fill in the blanks on the MSLN2
application. We still have a few  districts that we haven't heard from  If
you are one of them please call us at 800-322-8899 and/ or respond to our
Fax requests.  Libraries that are still missing are being contacted by the
MSLN Circuit Riders.

Grand Isle School
CSD3 Boothbay
CSD4 Flanders Bay
Arundel
Limestone
ME School of Science & Math
Augusta
Brewer
SAD 11
SAD 12
SAD 13
SAD 26
SAD 31
SAD32
SAD 34
SAD 36
SAD 57
SAD61
SAD 75
UNION 132
UNION 133
UNION 49
UNION 92

Edna M. Comstock, E-Rate Team
Coordinator Learning and Technology Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
1-800-322-8899 or 207-287-5620