MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Kennedy, Felicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kennedy, Felicia
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:05:38 -0500
Congratulations to Sangerville Public Library - the first to complete their
annual report online for FY2001.

I've noticed that several libraries have started their reports online.
Please remember that once you have completed filling in the report you must
go to the Status and Printing button and SUBMIT your report or it does not
register as being complete.

Thank you!  Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have questions.  And
don't forget to get the State Aid forms in.  So far I only have 30.

Felicia Kennedy
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333