MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:07:22 -0400
We have several new options for those of you who wish to get updated on the
E-Rate process who could not join us in the the earlier meetings.

We will be providing forms and answering questions about 486 forms, BEAR
forms and how to complete the process for getting E-Rate funding.  We will
also provide information about certifying CIPA compliance.

Oct. 23         Machias 9-11am          Union 102 Office
Oct. 24         Calais          9-11am          WCTC - Seminar Room
Nov. 2          Sanford Area    3-5pm           Springvale Public Library
Nov.5           Brunswick       TBA             Brunswick Schools??

Oxford area is also in the works as well as Presque Isle.

If you are interested in having us do a work session in your area please
e-mail me.  Thanks Edna

Edna M. Comstock
Electronic Services Librarian/E-Rate Team
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064