MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:42:13 -0500
As hoped, and now planned, the November 1 E-Rate Work Session in Mars Hill
at Central Aroostook HS will be available to the following ATM sites from 1
to 3pm.

Caribou Technical Center
Sanford HS
Hall-Dale HS
Bangor Public Library
Fort Fairfield HS
Telstar HS
Bonny Eagle HS

If you are interested in attending the session at any of these sites please
contact the local ATM site coordinator.

The on-site session will begin earlier at 11am so that we can address
specific locally generated questions and have a break before 1pm.  When the
ATM session begins at 1 we will do updates for Year 2003, walk throuh the
471 filing process for ATM and answer any other questions that participants
have.  Hope to see and/or virtually see you Friday.  Edna

Edna M. Comstock, E-Rate Team
Coordinator Learning and Technology Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
1-800-322-8899 or 207-287-5620