MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:09:31 -0500
If you, your students and faculty are making extensive use of the EBSCO
databases, could you please take a moment to share that information with me?
Please answer as specifically as possible why are these databases critical
sources of information for your students.  Frankly, I need to demonstrate to
a "doubting Thomas" that middle school students need continued access to
these databases and are using them.  I need concrete evidence of this from
you.  Many thanks for your time!! Linda

(P.S. This message in no way implies that you are in danger of losing these
databases.  It is just best not to have someone thinking that middle schools
are not using them, if, indeed you are.)

Linda H. Lord
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library
64 State House Station