MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 16:48:23 -0400
The following message comes from Marilyn Lutz at UM.  She asked me to send
it out to all of you.  I will be asking for names of people who wish to
attend when we get closer to Oct.  Thanks all, Linda

BIOSIS will conduct two training sessions in October. This is an advance
notice to mark your calendars. I will send a follow up notice in September
at which time I will need to have a head count.  Depending on the numbers,
we can have two sessions on each date.

Tuesday, October 22, 2002
Fogler Library Electornic Classroom
University of Maine
Orono
10:00-12:00 pm  (2:00 - 4:00 pm if needed)

Wednesday, October 23, 2002
Library, Computer Lab
University of Southern Maine
Gorham