MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:15:46 -0500
Monday, Dec. 10, 2001
9:15 - 11:15 a.m.

This workshop will be presented over the ATM Distance Learning (two-way
video) system.  Participants are welcome to attend at:
1.The Maine State Library Conference Room in Augusta,
2. The Caribou Technology Center
3. Ellsworth H.S.
4. Poland Regional High School.

Jon Hardie will be participating by telephone.  I will be "live" in Augusta
with Edna Comstock and Lev Sherman at my side.
Please e-mail   [log in to unmask]   with the name of the site you plan
to attend.
Looking forward to seeing you then.
(Please have your new century application forms with you.)

Linda H. Lord
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library
64 State House Station