MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 10:33:20 -0400
We still have room for more attendees at the Tuesday Oct. 9, Libraries of
the Future Presentation by Anne Marie Gold of Stanford University. (66
people have signed up; we have room for 100.)  I do need to get a
lunch/snack count to the Holiday Inn so please give Cheryl Ramsay a call or
e-mail today if you are putting your $15.00 registration fee in the mail
a.s.a.p.  Remember this presentation will be of interest to all types of
libraries and librarians.  Don't worry about a formal registration at this
point.  Just get in touch with Cheryl ([log in to unmask]  tel
287-5620) and she'll get the required information from you.  Anne Marie's
presence is a unique opportunity to think broadly about libraries of the
future, and I don't want anyone to miss out who'd like to attend.  Thanks
all!

Linda H. Lord
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library