MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 09:23:54 -0500
First time this has happened - I am informed that this particular virus went
after databases.  So sorry to have to report this.

Linda Lord
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library
64 State House
Augusta, ME  04333
(207) 287-5620

Good Morning Linda,

The research databases for Maine InfoNet is not expected to be available for
much of the day today as the server has been hacked  into. Our system
administrator is currently working on rebuilding the system.

I will forward new information to you, as it becomes available. Sorry for
the inconvenience.

Tim Pellett
Database Processing Coordinator
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library