MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2022 21:21:29 +0000
Federal COVID test ordering site is up and running

The government site is open for ordering COVID antigen tests.  I'd like to see if this program will help cover some of your library staff needs as I research what MSL can do with ordering masks and tests.  Based on research and information, KN95 masks will likely be purchased.

Federal website: https://www.covidtests.gov/

Order form is at USPS:  https://special.usps.com/testkits

More info to follow.
Stay well all.