MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Lord, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lord, Linda
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2001 14:29:57 -0500
I received this thoughtful note from Senator Collins today and want to share
it with the library community.  (If I hear from any other member of our
Congressional delegation, I'll share those messages also.)  I also have
received a call from the Maine Attorney General's office saying that one of
the assistance A.G.'s is working on the Patriot Act-related questions
originally raised by Nancy Crowell.  Progress with patience. :-)  Linda

Linda H. Lord
Director of Library Development
Maine State Library
64 State House Station