MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Comstock, Edna" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Comstock, Edna
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:49:11 -0400
Thanks to Bill Lowell and Carl Stecher we have our first two dates for
E-Rate Work Sessions.

The E-Rate Team will host  a Work Session next Tuesday, October 15th in
Ellsworth.

We expect this session to begin at 10am and finish around  1pm.  If you plan
to attend please call 800-322-8899 and ask for David who will add your name
to the attendee list and let you know which location will be used for the
meeting.

The second  work session will be held on Friday, November 1st at Central HS
in Mars Hill.

This session will begin at 11am and run through the early afternoon.  We are
still working out the details of making this an ATM session so keep tuned
for more information when we get that piece worked out.  Again if you plan
to attend please call 800-322-8899 and ask for David to add your name to the
attendee list.

A third session is in the works for Biddeford so stay tuned for details.

If you are willing to host a future E-Rate work session please email:
[log in to unmask] .  We'll be happy to share the latest information
on the process with you and colleagues in your area.

Don't forget the 471 window opens November 4th.

Edna M. Comstock, E-Rate Team
Coordinator Learning and Technology Services
Maine State Library
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333-0064
1-800-322-8899 or 207-287-5620