MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Library Director <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Library Director <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 14:26:20 +0000
Good morning!

I'm still looking for 4 copies of An Elderly Lady is Up to No Good by Helene Tursten for a book discussion group next week. If you can spare a copy I would be very grateful! We have van service.

Best regards,
Lee

Lee Shaw
Library Director
Town of New Gloucester
379 Intervale Road
New Gloucester, ME 04260
Tel. (207) 926-4840

The Town of New Gloucester Board of Selectmen considers home  email addresses personal information and
asks anyone who sends or receives email with home email  addresses displayed to respect peoples' privacy
and consider the addresses as personal information.   Once an email address is displayed on a public
document, however, it may be open to public scrutiny.