MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: - MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 15:54:15 -0500
From: Suzan Hawkins <[log in to unmask]>
Comments: To: MELIBS <[log in to unmask]>
 I wanted to share our exciting news...

New Gloucester has finally hired a new Assistant Librarian.  Veronica
left at the end of November to move nearer her new grandbaby, and that
created an opening here.

After reading 80 plus resumes, we have hired Carla McAllister.  Carla is
a recent graduate of  UMA and has her degree in Library Science.  She
will be starting  tomorrow.

While filling in the void during this 2 month has been "interesting", I
am ready to turn the reins to Carla and go back to giving 100% to my
job.  Carla will be taking over, among other things,  Interlibrary Loans
and our two book clubs.

Please join me in welcoming Carla to the Library community.

Suzan Hawkins
Library Director, New Gloucester Public Library