MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: - MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 11:14:05 -0500
From: Mia Boynton <[log in to unmask]>
Good morning,

Thought I'd send out another message to see if anyone has the book
"Pond" by Claire-Louise Bennett? We're looking for 5 copies for our
book group at the Monhegan Memorial Library. We're not on van
delivery, but will happily reimburse for postage. Our address is:

Monhegan Memorial Library
1 Library Lane
Monhegan, ME 04852

Thank you so much and have a great day!