MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: - MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 16:48:58 -0400
From: Mia Boynton <[log in to unmask]>
Hello,
Thought I'd try again just for fun...here at the Monhegan Library,
we're in hopes of finding a couple copies of "The Murmur of Bees" by
Sofia Segovia. We're not on van delivery, but happily reimburse for
postage. And our address is: Monhegan Memorial Library, 1 Library
Lane, Monhegan ME 04852. Thank you so much!

--
Mia Boynton
Librarian