MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

"Loan, Interlibrary" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 21 Sep 2021 16:04:05 +0000
MEFIND really isn't the place to post this information, Kiya.  MELIBS would more likely be seen by a wider number of van member libraries.

Also, submit a delivery feedback form to bring this to the van service's attention.  It could be a problem at the sorting/warehouse level.

Amy @ MSL

-----Original Message-----
From: - MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Kiya Seigle
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2021 11:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MEFIND-L] We keep getting books for Falmouth?

EXTERNAL: This email originated from outside of the State of Maine Mail System. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

This used to happen once in a while, but recently, I have been receiving a bag of books almost every week meant for Falmouth Public Library, yet the label is for us here at Farmington Public Library.
Not sure what is happening but thought I'd send out a reminder to double-check locations. Thanks! :)

Kiya Seigle
Farmington Public Library
117 Academy Street
Farmington, Maine 04938