MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2018 10:26:56 -0400
7bit
Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Orrington Public Library <[log in to unmask]>
Hello our book club did their first attempt of "rank choice voting last
night" and the winner was..

Killers of the Flower Moon The Osage Murders and the Birth of the FBI by
David Grann

We are needing about 21 copies if you have one please let me know before
sending.

We are on van delivery here at the Orrington Public Library.

Thank you,

Kelly

Kelly Bay

Director