MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: - MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2016 19:35:21 +0000
From: Mia Boynton <[log in to unmask]>
Good afternoon!

Here at the Monhegan Memorial Library, we're looking for 5 copies of
"The Mystery of the Lost Cezanne" by ML Longworth. We are also seeking
5 copies of "Cezanne: A Life" by Alex Danchev.

We're not on van delivery, but happily reimburse for postage! (If
you'd like this, please let us know). Our address is:

Monhegan Memorial Library
1 Library Lane
Monhegan, ME 04852

Thanks so much!