MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: - MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2018 16:48:53 -0400
From: Mia Boynton <[log in to unmask]>
Good afternoon,

Here at the Monhegan Memorial Library, we're looking for 5 copies of
"The Stranger in the Woods" by Michael Finkel for our book discussion.
I think this was recently circulating at MEFIND-L so perhaps they're
all out, but thought I'd try anyway. We're not on van delivery, but
happily reimburse for postage!

Monhegan Memorial Library
1 Library Lane
Monhegan, ME 04852