MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2020 13:56:13 -0400
Sender: - MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Andrea DeBiase <[log in to unmask]>
We would like to borrow #2 Sins of the Father and #3 Best Kept Secret
and #4 Be Careful What You Wish For... in LARGE PRINT. We will
eventually borrow all of them if I can find LP copies.

  I will be back in first thing Tuesday am.

Thank you,

Andrea

--
Andrea DeBiase
Library Director

I have always imagined that Paradise will be a kind of library. ~Jorge Luis Borges