MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Orrington Public Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Apr 2021 09:53:31 -0400
Hello,

The Orrington Public Library is still hoping to borrow 5 more copies (they
can be regular or large print) of:

If You Tell, A True Story of murder, Family Secrets and the unbreakable bond
of Sisterhood by Gregg Olsen

We will return them right after our book club meeting on May 27th.

Please let us know if you are able to send one our way.

Thanks again,

Kelly

Kelly Bay

Director

Orrington Public Library

15 School St.

Orrington, ME 04474

207-825-4938

 <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

NOTICE: In accordance with 1 M.R.S.  402(3) of Maine's Freedom of Access
Act, any record (including this email) in the possession or custody of a
public official which has been received or prepared for use in connection
with the transaction of public or governmental business or contains
information relating to the transaction of public or governmental business
may constitute a public record. There are very few exceptions. For more
information, please visit www.maine.gov/foaa.