MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Linda Wade <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:51:59 -0400
It is my understanding that there is no tape in existence for Catcher in the
Rye (except perhaps tapes for the blind)  If any one can verify the existence
of an audio tape for this title,please respond to the list. Thanks.
Linda Wade