MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Peggy Capen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peggy Capen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2010 12:22:58 -0400
To the libraries who have loaned us these books:
Our book discussions have been delayed by one month as I was out with viral pneumonia.  Home will not be discussed until 4/1, and Women not until 5/6.  Some copies of Home have been returned to us, so I will send these back to you.  We would like to keep Women until the 5/6 discussion date.  Please let me know if this is not agreeable with you, and thanks.
Peggy
Peggy Capen
Librarian
Orrington Public Library