MEFIND-L Archives

MEFIND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: - MEFIND-L - Interlibrary Loan Requests List <[log in to unmask]>
From: Karen Eger <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 21:02:19 +0000
Hello,
We are looking for 12 copies of Stephen Johnson's "The Ghost Map: The Story of London's Most Terrifying Epidemic--and How It Changed Science, Cities, and the Modern World" for a June 2nd book discussion.

We will send them back that second week in June.  We are on the van delivery system and can use USPS.

Karen McCarthy Eger
Library Director
she/her/hers

South Berwick Public Library