MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Karen Keim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2016 14:09:53 -0500
Greetings MEEOA Conference Goers (and friends)

It is time to make room for all that the holidays bring into your house.
Get a jump start in your preparation by starting a MEEOA Auction donation
box in your office.  Remember that gift Aunt Zelda gave you three years ago
that you have never taken out of the box?  One of the members of your TRIO
family would love to bid on it at the auction!

Don't have anything you want to part with?  Your TRIO family loves homemade
gifts, bottles of wine, pink flamingos, anything we can give to a student,
and anything that you donate.

Our favorite auctioneer will be there to lead us in the fun.  Please help
us make the event a success by bringing a donation.

PS: If you aren't going to join us this year, please send your donation in
with one of your co-workers!

Karen Hadley Keim
Auction Coordinator

“Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit
there”
– *Will Rogers*