MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Fowles Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2015 01:25:00 +0000
We are super excited about the conference and are looking forward to seeing everyone for some great learning. Our early bird deadline for registering for the conference and reserving hotel rooms is quickly approaching!

I know there are still a few of you who intend to join us but your dog ate your to-do list. Lucky for you, I have all the info you need and some highlights to tantalize even the most ambivalent among you.

Highlights:
--Our keynote address will be given by the founding directors of the Maine Resiliency Building Network, Sue Mackey Andrews & Leslie Forstadt!

--Awesome workshops on fostering grit and resilience in students from adolescence to adulthood. From growth mindset to the science of yoga to financial resilience, we've got it covered.

--Wednesday night pub crawl in Orono- so plan your arrival accordingly!

Conference Info: http://www.meeoa.org/conference.php?id=5
            Early bird rates good until 12/1!!
                          Hotel block expires 12/6

Don't delay! You don't want to miss it and we don't want to miss you!!!

The Conference Committee