MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Christy Le <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2016 23:09:46 -0400
Just a reminder that we will be discussing the proposed Bi-law changes at
the State meeting at the NEEOA conference!

I sent these out on March 22, 2016  to the listserve but have included
another copy as an attachment for those that might want to print out their
own copy for the meeting.   A limited amount of printed copies will be
available at the meeting as well!   See you all very soon!!

~Christy Le
(2014-16 Secretary, MEEOA)
Maine Educational Opportunity Center Advisor