MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Fowles Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2015 12:28:09 +0000
Hi all-
Hyde school in Bath has openings for a post-grad year for female students that they are looking to fill. If you have a senior girl who might be interested in a leadership focused PG year (scholarship available), please let me know and I'll put you in touch with their leadership director for more details.

Thank you!
Ginny

Ginny Fowles Ward
Bowdoin Upward Bound