MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Steve Visco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2016 08:07:16 -0400
Hello MEEOA,

I just wanted to bring your attention to an opportunity that is available
for all MEEOA/NEOA members. NEOA's Arnold Mitchem Leadership Institute
(AMLI) will be running next year under the leadership of Director Craig
Werth. I have heard from quite a few of you who are interested in applying,
and I know there are even more of you out there who are interested, but
haven't yet spoken up! If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer
them!

*Deadline for applications*
The deadline for AMLI applications is June 1st, which is coming up fast!

*Cost and MEEOA AMLI Scholarship*
The cost for the institute is $500. Thanks to Teri Morse and the MEEOA
Executive committee, Maine NEOA members who attend the AMLI are also
eligible for financial support from MEEOA. The committee has set aside as
much as $1500 to help support MEEOA members who wish to attend the AMLI.
This money will be split evenly, not exceeding $500/person, to help defray
the cost to programs.

There is an expectation that anyone who receives this support, will in some
way contribute to the Association. This support can vary depending on the
person, from such things as serving on the Executive Committee, to helping
out on one of MEEOA's various activities.

Thanks in advance for your interest, and please let me know if you have any
questions.

Steve Visco
NEOA Professional Development Chair

--