MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 10:40:32 -0400
Information is starting to trickle in on the Bipartisan Budget Agreement -
Stay tuned for more info as we get info - it will be shared!

The White House has begun a blog series that we will continue to circulate.
The first is an analysis of the economic impacts of the bill available
 below.

*"Economic Benefits of the Bipartisan Budget Agreement in the Short Term
and the Long Term"*
-
https://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2015/10/27/economic-benefits-bipartisan-budget-agreement-short-term-and-long-term
Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015 -- https://www.cbo.gov/publication/50935
Teri

Teri Morse, Advisor  (2015-16 President, MEEOA)
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Mid Coast Territory
207.551.3331 CELL
207.581.2532 FAX