MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Fowles Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2015 16:35:00 +0000
Greetings all-
Just one month to the MEEOA conference. It seems hard to believe today that it will be 10 degrees when we see each other!

The conference committee is looking for 2 people to act as Conference Photographers. If you like to take photos or just want to help document the event, please consider taking on this fun role at the Conference. It's a great excuse to mingle!

Please contact me if you're interested! See you in a month!

Best,
Ginny
--
Ginny Fowles Ward