MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lynn Ploof-Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 08:09:46 -0500
Greetings from MaineCAN!

MaineCAN is in the process of organizing this year's 2015 Best Practices
conference:

Moving Maine Forward:  Best Practices in College Access
Tuesday, May 19
8:00 am-3:30 pm
Thomas College

Please consider submitting a proposal to share with peers as we work to
promote post-secondary access and education in Maine.

Proposals can be submitted by completing the attached document or by
completing the link. We strongly recommend the link--it is easier!

http://goo.gl/forms/q5cxcwwiep

Thank you for your participation and we look forward to seeing you on May 19
at Thomas College.

Sincerely,
MaineCAN Steering Committee

Nancy Allen, Region 9 Adult Education
Wendy Ault, MELMAC Foundation
Dorrea Fellman, TRIO, Cornerstone, UMA
Lisa Hallen, Winslow High School
Kate Leveille, MES
Lynn Ploof-Davis, TRIO, Upward Bound, UMF
Matt Reynolds, JMG, Thomas College
Mila Tappan, FAME
Joe Toner, UMF
Rick Wilson, Syntiro