MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lena Michaud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2016 09:05:27 -0400
Yes, I believe so Terry.

Lena Michaud, MLIS, CAS, Director
TRIO, Student Support Services
University of Maine at Fort Kent
23 University Drive
Fort Kent, ME 04743
Phone: (207) 834-7531
Fax: (207) 834-7870

-----Original Message-----
From: - MEEOA-L - Maine Educational Opportunity Association members
communication [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Charlton, Terry
T.
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: 2016-2017 MEEOA Membership

Hi Lena,
I have a question. If a program pays for an institutional membership, and
individuals don't pay for one, do individuals still receive a discount on
MEEOA conference? Thanks, Terry

Terry T. Charlton, M.Ed
TRIO Student Support Services Director
Central Maine Community College
1250 Turner Street
Auburn, ME 04210

207-755-5238
Email: [log in to unmask]

   1250 Turner Street • Auburn, ME 04210

Central Maine Community College is an equal opportunity/affirmative action
institution and employer.
For more information, please call (207) 755-5100.[Full Non-Discrimination
Notice]