MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Samantha Prosser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2017 14:24:29 -0500
I think folks had also mentioned nominating Sam for an award. He was the
person who started up a lot of the local support for the UMPI grant review,
right? I don't recall his last name...

--
Samantha Prosser
TRIO Upward Bound Advisor

Pronouns: she, her, hers
This message and its contents are confidential. If you received this
message in error, do not use or rely upon it. Instead, please inform the
sender and then delete it. Thank you.