MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kelly Ilseman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2015 15:00:23 -0400
Hello MEEOA Membership,

I'd like to encourage you to support Congressman Tom Cole, who will be
speaking at Policy Seminar in Washington, D.C., and hosting a private
fundraiser afterwards. As a way to say "thank you" for his support of TRIO,
COE has set a fundraising goal of $10,000. Please help us meet that goal!
No amount is too small (or large)! Please use the attached form to make
your contribution today!

Thank you,
Kelly

----------------
Kelly Ann Ilseman
Upward Bound Math/Science Program
Assistant Director/Academic Curriculum Coordinator/Academic Counselor
Maine Educational Opportunity Association President

Best ways to reach me:
call or text: 617.784.2320

other ways to reach me:
main office: 800.581.2522
office: 207.581.3720
fax: 207.581.2710

snail mail:
University of Maine
Upward Bound Math/Science Program
5713 Chadbourne Hall, Rm 224
Orono, ME 04469-5713

http://umaine.edu/ub/

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.