MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2016 21:13:56 -0400
Good Evening All,
I hear Cape Cod Calling!!  NEOA has an amazing conference planned with a
lot of amazing workshops and speakers.

In preparation of our Business Meeting, I have attached a copy of our
Agenda. Christy Le sent out the Proposed Bylaw Changes a few weeks ago, and
she re-sent them today. To keep printing cost to a minimum, I have printed
a few copies for each table. If you want to ensure that you have a personal
copy - please print a copy and bring it along.

I'm looking forward to a few days of enhancing my TRIO Skills, and
reconnecting with all of you.

Teri

Teri Morse, Advisor  (2015-16 President, MEEOA)
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Mid Coast Territory
207.551.3331 CELL
207.581.2532 FAX