MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Michelle Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2017 14:58:16 -0500
Hello, MEEOA! The deadline to nominate alumni for Rising Star and Achiever
awards is quickly approaching. We are one week out from December 11! So far
I have only received one nomination form. The goal is to have at least two
achievers and two rising stars so please keep those nominations coming!
Again, you can access the forms on our website or I have attached them to
this email. Thank you!

[image: Inline image 1]