MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Brown, Rusty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2017 02:33:14 +0000
Dear MEEOA Membership,
As many of us know this time of year can produce some of the worse weather in Maine, and on the eve of the 2017 MEEOA conference we are looking at some potentially arduous driving conditions tomorrow morning. We on the MEEOA Conference Committee urge you to use caution as you travel to the MEEOA conference and please keep an eye on both your local weather report and the weather report for Orono, Maine. Safe travels and we look forward to seeing you all very soon.
Sincerely,
Rusty R. Brown
2017 MEEOA Conference Co-Chair