MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Michelle Richards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2015 10:38:36 -0400
Hello!  I hope everyone is doing well.  As we prepare for the annual
conference, we are also preparing for our next awards banquet.  I have
attached the nomination forms to this email.  Please do not hesitate if you
have questions or concerns.  Each year, we have received more and more
nominations which is great, however, we would like even more this year.  We
want a nomination from each program!  It would be really great to hear
about successful alumni from all over the state. So I highly encourage
every program to nominate an alum for an award.  Thank you!