MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alan Parks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2017 09:57:07 -0400
TRIO friends,

The Fair Share Challenge set up by Dave Megquier, Darylen Cote and me is
still open. We are within *$266* of the $1,100 target.

Remember the Maine? The UMaine Presque Isle UB proposals, that is. Your
support meant that the COE was able to advocate for UMPI and scores of
other applications that were initially rejected due to minor formatting
errors. And the UB-MS results are yet to be announced. Will we have another
battle to fight?

Your $10 will instantly become $20 because of our match. Guess what your
$100 will become? So do good and feel twice as good by donating to the FS
Challenge now. Go to http://coenet.org/ The donate button is in the upper
right. Time is running out, but we're almost there!

As always, thank you--Alan Parks
Retired TRIO director, unretired TRIO supporter

P.S. Please let me know privately how much you donate so I can keep a tally.
P.P.S. Thanks to Patrick Blanchette, Ginny Fowles-Ward, Casey Henderson,
Karen Keim, Betty McCue-Herlihy, David Megquier, Lynn Ploof-Davis, Samantha
Prosser, Michelle Richards, Eliza Ruel, Steve Visco, and Kate Walsh for
your donations to our Challenge since June 6.