MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Darylen Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2018 11:55:05 -0500
Would you please try to have a few printed copies? Our UMPI gang is leaving
at noon, and will not have a way to print anything if it is not posted
until later this afternoon. I think 11 of us are attending.
Thanks,
Darylen

*Darylen Cote, Director*
*TRIO College Access Services*
*Upward Bound and Educational Talent Search*
*University of Maine @ Presque Isle*
*181 Main St.*
*Presque Isle, ME  04769*
*207-768-9456 (office)*
*207-592-2672 (mobile)*
*[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]> (note new e-mail address!)*