MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2016 19:21:15 -0400
Good afternoon Members!
Please consider participating in The Arnold Mitchem Leadership Institute.
MEEOA support is available to those interested. Please reach out to Steve
or anyone who has had the honor of participating in years past. We would
love to share our personal experience!

Teri

Teri Morse, Advisor  (2015-16 President, MEEOA)
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Mid Coast Territory
207.551.3331 CELL
207.581.2532 FAX