MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Claire Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 10:49:25 -0400
I agree with the concern for duplication and that we will likely not be
able to double-count these students.  I think the tipping point here is the
amount of match they are proposing to bring to the table.  It's not a hard
sell when JMG can argue that the state will get a lot of bang for its buck.

Claire

--

*Claire Nelson, DirectorLearning Assistance Center*