MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Brown, Rusty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Dec 2016 14:22:11 +0000
Dear MEEOA Membership,
With three weeks to go until our 2017 MEEOA Conference we are still looking for presenters for our concurrent sessions (please see attached form for details) and encourage you to share your expertise, talents and individual research interests with our MEEOA community.

This year's conference theme: Waking Achievement and Valuing Excellence (W.A.V.E.)  highlights the MEEOA community's on-going mission to promote educational opportunity for low-income, often first-generation college students and for making expanding access to higher education a priority. Our concurrent sessions will be 1 hour in length this year and we are hoping to get a good representation of both pre-college and college level program session topics.

If you have any questions, want to brainstorm a topic, etc.,  please feel free to contact Amanda Favreau (207-859-1218, conference co-chair) or myself (Rusty Brown, 207-974-4866, conference co-chair). Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon. Happy Holidays!
Sincerely,
Rusty

Rusty R. Brown, M.Ed., NCC
Director