MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Kelly Ilseman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 13:25:42 -0400
Mila,

I can only speak for my students, but almost all of my seniors have been
selected for verification this year, a pattern consistent with previous
years. It is quite often a burdensome additional step. So yes, I do believe
that it causes undo confusion, and is an additional hurdle for students who
often exhibit the greatest financial need.

Kelly

--------------------
Kelly Ann Ilseman
Upward Bound Math/Science Program
Assistant Director/Academic Curriculum Coordinator/Academic Counselor
Maine Educational Opportunity Association Past-President/State Liaison

Best ways to reach me:
call or text: 617.784.2320
kelly.ilseman@m <[log in to unmask]>*aine.edu <http://aine.edu>*

other ways to reach me:
main office: 800.581.2522
office: 207.581.3720
fax: 207.581.2710

snail mail:
University of Maine
Upward Bound Math/Science Program
5713 Chadbourne Hall, Rm 224
Orono, ME 04469-5713

http://umaine.edu/ub/

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.