MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Teri Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Feb 2017 12:00:28 -0500
Good Morning Members!
MEEOA is looking for our Next Year's Executive Committee and to fill Board
Roles!  There are several opportunities to contribute!! I have attached a
list of positions - and their descriptions. Please know, even if you are
not interested in taking on a full position, the board has many
opportunities for folks to join in on a project and lend a hand!!

Often times we hear folks are interested but are unsure about the time
commitment, or how taking on another responsibility can impact their work.
Talk with a former board member and with your supervisor to get their
perspective on what might work best for you!

I will be calling many of you to inquire about your interest now or in the
future. I look forward to those conversations.

From my perspective. It is an amazing personal and professional experience.
Let's talk more and see how you can play your part in making MEEOA a
stronger more vibrant organization.
Teri

Teri Morse, Advisor  (2016-17 Past-President, MEEOA)
Maine Educational Opportunity Center
Mid Coast Territory
207.551.3331 <(207)%20551-3331> CELL
207.581.2532 <(207)%20581-2532> FAX